SmartThings ADT Smoke Alarm
Receive real-time text and mobile notifications when smoke, extreme temperature, or fire is detected in your home. For your family's safety, we recommend placing one in each room (except kitchens and bathrooms) and on every floor. You also have the option to initiate optional ADT professional monitoring services. Requires an ADT Security Hub (included in the ADT Home Security Starter Kit).
- Receive real-time text and mobile notifications when smoke, extreme temperature or fire is detected with location in the house and location in the room.
- Receive voice alerts with the location of smoke and fire detection in the house so you don't have to run around and play detective.
- Choose voice, unique chime, or siren alerts (85 dB) for the alarm sound.
- Easy setup with QR code scans.
- Requires an ADT Security Hub (included in the ADT Home Security Starter Kit).
Benefits with SmartThings
Your SmartThings ADT Home Security system will keep you in the know.
- Be alerted when smoke or fire is detected in an area of your home. Receive real-time intrusion text and mobile notifications if you are away.
- Receive chime or voice alerts if extreme temperatures are detected.
- With optional ADT Home & Life Safety Monitoring service, ADT will contact you immediately if smoke or fire is detected and can also alert emergency services if your home, family, or pets are in danger (requires an ADT Security Hub).
Smarter home security includes:
- Remote Arm/Disarm with mobile app or ADT Keychain Remote (sold separately)
- Real-time text and notifications anywhere in the world
- Receiving alerts of detections, alarms, and when alarm is cleared
- Knowing who entered your house and from where (ADT detectors sold separately)
- Knowing the battery levels of all your devices
- Setting unique chime, siren, or voice for each device when alarm sounds
- Testing your system remotely
- A complete log of activities in your home
- Unlimited family member/user accounts
- Enjoying 24/7 peace of mind with optional ADT professional monitoring services
Smart home automation includes:
- Set all connected lights to turn on when smoke or fire is detected in the home.
- Unlock doors and auto-open the garage to make exiting easier when smoke or fire is detected.
- Receive alerts or set lights and other connected devices to turn on or off when extreme temperatures or smoke is detected in your home.
- Learn about more ways to automate with SmartThings.
We recommend one ADT Smoke Alarm per room per floor (except bathrooms and kitchens). Wi-Fi range of ADT alarms is up to 350 feet depending on home construction. Installation hardware included. ADT Home Security Starter Kit is required for ADT Home Security Monitoring services. The ADT Home Security Starter Kit and ADT Home Safety Expansion Pack are required for ADT Home & Life Safety Monitoring and ADT Total Security Bundle professional monitoring plans. Additional fees apply for optional ADT professional monitoring services, which may not be available in all areas and may require permitting or additional services fees. Additional connected devices and ADT monitoring services are sold separately. One-year limited warranty. Visit SmartThings.com/ADT to learn more and to see the full list of compatible devices.
- Model number: F-ADT-SMK-1
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.8 in
- Weight: 7.4 oz
- Protocol: QR
- Power source: Battery
- Battery type: 2 x CR123A lithium batteries (pre-installed). Estimated battery life is 5 years.
Sign in using your existing shop account details.
Sign up for a SmartThings Shop account.